How to Change your Pinterest Board Cover Image
- Hover your mouse over the board cover image to be changed (IMAGE 1)
- Click on the word “Change Cover”
- A pop up window appears with the words “Change Board Cover / Name-of-Your-Pinboard” (IMAGE 2)
- Use the arrow keys to cycle through the images on this board. You can only use images pinned to this board as a cover image for the board (IMAGE 3)
- Once you see the image you want to use as your cover photo, click save at the bottom of the window
- That’s it! Your new cover image is set!